AIM higher

4/08/2015 02:49:00 PM

This year, I have been privileged enough to do what  I have always wanted. That is to creative and execute ideas. I love spending hours in creating and recreating designs. My jobs requires me to think outside the box...never a boring monotonous routine.

Asia Institute of Management (7am shot--waaay too early for class)


The more i dive into marketing, the more fascinating it gets...it is creative and dynamic...its craziness keeps me sane and grounded 😁

In the grinder

This year is special. I get study at one of my dream schools for free (well technically paid for by the office) and I get to catch up with friends and family i have not seen for ages. Got a taste on the makati night scene plus a little brush with celebreties wasn't so bad either 👏

The Bloomfields

This trip is one for the books. I am lucky and blessed to have this opportunity...

Mandatory Selfie



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.