Immersing in inspirations

6/19/2015 04:37:00 PM

This week, I have been drowned by paperworks and endless school assignments that would make my neurons turn to Jelly Pudding. I have yet to squeeze my creative juices for some projects as I am far engrossed with the endless report presentation and contract reviews...will nurse my dying brain.

I have forced myself to look for inspiration,to gas up my drive for knowledge...and came up with this round up:

SoundCloud


If I needed a soundtrack to my life or for a particular day for the matter, I just go to soundcloud...it's free as long as you have a strong connection plus in doesn't have that dreaded ad spots. So yeah play on.

Feature Shot

John Malkovich Recreates History’s Most Iconic Photographs, this article tickled my fondness for artsy fartsy photography to which I must admit has ebbed for some time now (not  good sign). The site is one endless mood board for photographers, no selling of gadgets just pure raw art. Unprocessed.

Mavens

Coco Chanel she's french, smart, stong willed and creative...did i mention that she's French? :)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

=========================================== 

Diane von Furstenberg she used to be a princess (trivia) but she is much known for her fashion creations. She has strong business ethics and a good eye on fashion. And she made the WRAP DRESS!

=========================================== 


Marilyn Monroe contrary to the roles she played in the silver screen. Norma Jeane is quite a gem...she is a wide reader and a brilliant soul but is often misunderstood as most people suffer if one becomes too famous...


I'm over the brim here and I'm actually feeling inspired already...someone said to me that in order to be successful, one must surround oneself with successful and inspiring people...good point. Maybe reading about inspiring people will also do the trick yeah?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.