Getting Cozy at Camp Weza

10/24/2016 07:31:00 PM

This little cozy cafe is the brain child of my brother and his friends. Just under a month and it has good reviews from local bloggers. So we went there last Sunday to celebrate our Lola Etit's birthday. 
Birthday Girl & Unno Monkey

Fam Bam | Photo by Ate Cherry
Snakes & Ladders Championships | Photo by Coi


Of course we had to bring in Auntie Letty's famous spaghetti; but other than that...we gorged in their menu..from the frappes, hot coffee and teas to their burgers, pasta and baby back ribs.
Frappe
Baby Back Rib
I had a visual treat, wishing I could have brought our camera, but I have settled down with my mobile instead. There are books everywhere; I felt nostalgic when I saw the Archie Comic books. It felt like high school all over again hehe.
Archie
3D art was everywhere from the floor to the walls even in the toilet. :) Unno, my son particularly fancied the fish 3D art in the bathroom. Mugs lined up their shelves, perfect for a hot brew and a good laugh.

Self Portrait with Bob the Beagle
Mug Gallery | Photo by Coi
Hot, isn't it?


Will be back soon, Unno made me promised so he can have super fast wifi over the hammock and spaghetti on the side. :)

Click: Telaweza



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.